Charity golf tournaments can be vital in fundraising efforts for both charities large and small. The team here at Riverwalk has expertise in putting on San Diego charity golf tournaments and aims to provide your organization and golfers with a wonderful experience. We also have a banquet hall for the dinner and fundraising efforts after the day is over.
Our staff can help you put on your San Diego charity golf tournament:
- Assist with setting up special contests and proximity markers.
- Provide tables, chairs, carts for your volunteers, scoreboard, and other operational needs.
- Create customized menus, with on-course snacks and refreshments available
- Provide curb-side bag drop for shotguns of up to 220 golfers.
- Donate a foursome golf certificate for your silent auction/prize/raffle item.
- Produce customized logo’d bag tags and/or tournament awards for lasting event commemoration.
- Go above and beyond to accommodate your individualized needs and assist you in creating a spectacular event!
If you’re looking for a golf course to host your San Diego charity golf tournament, look no further than Riverwalk Golf Club. We have a distinct advantage in being centrally located in San Diego allowing golfers and attendees from all areas to attend with just a short drive. Plus our knowledgeable staff will work to accommodate all guests and ensure a successful day at the course for the attendees and the charity itself.
For more information on planning your next golf event at Riverwalk Golf Club, please call (619) 296-4653.